SEARCH MY LOGBOOK

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New satellite meter with spectrum analyzer







This is my new satellite meter with spectrum analyzer for my work TRIMAX SM-2500 made in USA.
I bought it brand new and costed 510 euro.
Some features :
  • Shows strength and quality readings
  • Shows channel picture
  • Shows both S/N and C/N
  • Show numerical reading and bar reading
  • Completely programmable by the user
  • Signal Lock Light
  • Audio tone
  • 3.5 inch TFT LCD Screen
  • DiSEqC Control
  • 22KHz Control
  • Indicator Lights for 13/18 volts
  • Indicator lights for 22 KHz
  • Calculates Azimuth and Elevation
  • USB port for software upgrades
  • Global AC power charger included
  • 12VDC power car charger included
  • Carrying case included
  • Neck strap included
  • USB software upgrade cable included

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the top performing Remote Management software for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central remote management
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

I wish not approve on it. I regard as nice post. Especially the designation attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.